Monday, October 24, 2022

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.

  'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'QUIT THINKIN' YOU'RE ALL THAT YOU AIN'T EVEN ALL THERE'


Spruce Powers, good time toads, snakes in grass, spiders, and worms. Tecumla Valley Home Team, Helped by Daniel Evans, to put the act in motions. Termination UCC 3 recorded, not willing to change that.May be a cartoon of text that says 'Six hands We only see five'.


"My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to. 'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.

 'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.


Community is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .ity. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Spruce Power, gave me a ride this year, 2022.  Checked out the housing market , bought the house in 2018, there was an issue with the solar panels , sellers wanted to transfer the lease of the solar panel. This was not possible, this is how they get paid, termination and a $30,000 bill to pay to sell the house.

#JoeBidensAmerica #JoeBiden, Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag.My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.
May be an image of text that says 'It's amazing there's a shortage on everything yet they had no problem getting Valentine's Day candy to the store 1 S'


New buyer paid for a solar lease termination, and termination of the contact with the solar company, less than 5 years, matter of months, the termination recorded and filed in 2018, becomes final. Thank God.My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.


Spruce Power, solar panels, assholes on the roof, wanted a midterm, a transfer, and a financial form, trade, for the my termination. Deal was signed, on the table, and the real estate agent, threw the seller, me, under the bus. Playing with the codes, take a UCC 3, which is the end game, and months to go, to be final. 



Gave  data to the solar company, and expect the seller to extend the contract, sign this transfer, pay $30,000, and let the buyer get the house. Sorry Charlie, that did not happen. Waiting for the next cold day in hell for that.


Come and get your shit, how to turn a Ucc 3 termination to a UCC 1 financial form. To all the fools, freaks, and frogs. Faiyaz Khalidlawyer helps you to get justice free advice on legal aspects. May 12, 2022.A major solar energy player leaves some customers seething.I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.


No  Love .JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'(Spruce Power


MAXCHANGESIBLOGATHARDKNOCKSDAILY2020.BLOGSPOT.COM
You and I we really should talk I think you wrote the next chapter already LOL.
DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT: The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well.your shit basket, who needs more trash, for the frogs, online to dodge. Simple, slow, silly, and stupid, the crooks, robbers, and liars, Sprusce Powers, Sonal panels, assholes on the roof. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'(Spruce Power

No comments:

Post a Comment