Sunday, October 23, 2022

Hello friends!!August 2022. Just need another 6 months, and then I will have free solar panels. So I am waiting.

 Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP. Bey, GOOD is on a mission to spread hope.Hello friends!!August 2022. Just need another 6 months, and then I will have free solar panels. So I am waiting.


The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.
May be an image of text that says 'These "People who love your dumbass posts" Are they in the room with us right now? @wtfyoumeme1'


Sep 30, 2022 — A new report shows the plant discharged more than 72000 pounds of toxic chemicals into Calaveras Lake in 2020, including cancer-causing ...: League of Liars - 

Inline image


As Texas gets hotter, grid operator leaning harder into wind ...https://www.expressnews.com › business › article › What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude. Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"Would you slap a co-worker for $25,000?" Me: It's not about money...'

Hello friends!!August 2022. Just need another 6 months, and then I will have free solar panels. So I am waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment