Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Love Fags, Dream Knights, Suckers to date, cows to call. Beth Jarrot. Upland, CA.

  IF A SO CALLED FRIEND I KNEW FOR 11 YEARS COULD BE SO HURTFUL. HOW COULD TRUST A STRANGER.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

Sheri Jarrot, Dicks done, cum to kids, Rachel Jarrot, colors of freaks, frogs, fools, family affairs, heads to count, suckers for trades.Love Fags, Dream Knights, Suckers to date, cows to call. Beth Jarrot. Upland, CA.

Fake Friends.It has been a long month, almost dead again, hopes alive and wishing for more and better, always dreams and prayers in place for a simple life always.
CATTLECALLSFACESINTHEHERDHEADSTOCOUNT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fake Friends.It has been a long month, almost dead again, hopes alive and wishing for more and better, always dreams and prayers in place for a simple life always.
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil .Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her cor...

'I'm grateful for my crazy, psycho, insane and just totally messed up friends. Normal people scare the crap out of me.'HOPE IS SIMPLY BELIEVING THAT THE WAY THINGS ARE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE WAY THINGS ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE.Love Fags, Dream Knights, Suckers to date, cows to call. Beth Jarrot. Upland, CA.


Black Writers: History notes to share.Good times, monkeys swingers in the wind, jokes on land to see. Nights alone the way, paths crossed, veterans and black female heroes, nightmares from time serve. Gifts of lives in danger, acts and deeds to note, sad tales of men in attacks. Lives lost, lives given to protect our way of life.


 Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends .Stranger to friend, coffee, tea, herbs, pot, drinks, me, which will it be. Stats to share, steps, seasons to change, winter to spring, any day now, places to meet, after the reply back, Woman for man, things, factors, that matter to me. with the stats, age, location, something like that. In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action.HOPE IS SIMPLY BELIEVING THAT THE WAY THINGS ARE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE WAY THINGS ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE.

Image
Carol-Castro Jarrot once: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE ." I Believe it's Magic ". Fairy Tales Daily To Recreate, Pages To Books, Lessons To Learn. Teachers And Students: Hats To Wear.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted 😂 😴 .Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.Easy Like A Sunday. 

Image

Steven Jarrot, frog prince, whale beached, 7608512267. Goats Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. A wise man hears one word and understands two. The Fairy and the Frogs:Goats Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. A wise man hears one word and understands two. The Fairy and the Frogs:Back in time, read a book or two, RACES FOR THE CASH, RACES FOR THE RATS, RACES FOR THE MONKEYS, IN THE YEARS OF THE MONKEYS. RAMS IN THE END OF THE RACE.Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.Easy Like A Sunday. 



Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Blue oceans to create, waves to make, ships of fools on the water, lots of frogs under the surface.Social Distancing. I Wanna Get Next To You. A taste of honey -Movies to come, movies to go, love, luck, lessons, tests over time, hands to hold, sons of knights, alone again, dances with partners, strangers to friends, gates to open wide.Maybe we don't have it that bad?

Image

Don’t Be Cruel. What the fuck is donald doing has he ever held a bible.Listen closely. Apology Accepted, Trust Denied.Don’t Be Cruel. What the fuck is donald doing has he ever held a bible.Listen closely.Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.Love Fags, Dream Knights, Suckers to date, cows to call. Beth Jarrot. Upland, CA.

To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.

Image



  'When you are in an argument online and someone calls you an idiot republican or snowflake liberal but you are actually an anarchist YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE'



 Ain't nobody's business if I do: Buffy was chosen by fate to fight vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness.Love, Luck, Cons And Pros.Disney princess!Dames, Chicks, Babes. Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday .Lol. his is exactly how I feel about meditation."Why didn't  I do this earlier?"  Life changing.




Winners, losers, learners, sons to shine, heads above the common.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success...Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: "Ultimately, nature will do the teaching."    --Tom Porter, MOHAWK  ..



The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.BOB DIAMOND, AMERICA'S TAX SALE ATTORNEY, JOIN US HERE, I’LL SEE YOU ON THE TRAINING. GOVERNMENT FORECLOSES."Ultimately, nature will do the teaching."    --Tom Porter, MOHAWK  ..


 


Simple,... right turns. Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, Winners, Losers, Learners, Leaders Of What, Retired from the races for bucks.



"Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.Lol. his is exactly how I feel about meditation."Why didn't I do this earlier?" Life changing.

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Hi,I'mMind. Hi, I'm Mind. I'm very negative and anxious Hi, l' I'm meditation. No worries, can help you. Why didn't| do this earlier? That is ok Mind. Let's be friends for life. Awaken tribe'


Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.


Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Hot Mug Shots Of People.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me. Tips. Time to shine, time to turn lights on, frogs and snakes racing for the darkness. Tricks and trades, movies at home to make, pieces of cake, ice cream to take. Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.

3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!
Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.Gifts to share, life on the beach, l...

Earth Angels, Birds And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks. Rat Races: Daily Horse And Pony Shows.What They Don’t Want You to Know.My good friend, Lance Edwards, has seen too many newbies get into trouble because they trusted the agent or seller in BLIND faith.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause life… -

No comments:

Post a Comment