Friday, March 26, 2021

Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.

I'm outta here. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.
One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn.
WORDSINWAVESSALADSTOSSEDPEBBLESINTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn.
Thank you for not allowing yourself to be put in a box. I grew up being so self conscious of my body and I am so glad girls today can foll...


 Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.I'm outta here. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.

Oh hi there But it's back to reality todaySuper sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.

Back in time, Steven Jay Jarrot, had a word to leave, calling all freaks, frogs, snakes in the grass, spiders, and worms. Dicks dawgs, dates, was raised by a prostitute and molested by his father Gene Paul Jarrot, and uncle Norman Bates, continues behavior having sex with his son Charley Ray Jarrot.

UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.
The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Lessons learned, not to fail, daily tests on good and evil. http://Tipsandtweetsintales.blogspot.com place to check, tales of land whales, joys and pleasures to write, glory dazes done.Rats To Races. Gifts.

 Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.


No comments:

Post a Comment