Monday, February 1, 2021

Lol. his is exactly how I feel about meditation."Why didn't I do this earlier?" Life changing.

 IF A SO CALLED FRIEND I KNEW FOR 11 YEARS COULD BE SO HURTFUL. HOW COULD TRUST A STRANGER.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.


Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?

A wise man hears one word and understands two.Writer.Classes on love and hate, classes on frogs and snakes online.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott.Houses Of May: Asset Finders.LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.



  Full Frog, freaks, fools ships on the water, lovers, haters, suckers for sex to trade, treats, tales of the chances, choices. Voices.'LOVE the idea of meeting a sexy woman! No bullshit/games, just meet up and see what happens! Do you happen to have or able to get KIK to chat a little/trade pics? dirksum on there. 'Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.

"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS... IT'S HYSTERICAL..

No photo description available.


Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..Say it Again girl: Earth Angels, Birds, And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks. Love, love, love!It is NOT. Fuck views of others, get up and dance away. Rather consensus.

'And all the naughty stoners shall receive a lump of resin'.Magic traded. Cheers, Chaps, Wishes On Stars, Works So Well. Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And maybe see what is on your mind? It feels like you have a lot in your mind and if you want to talk then I'm here."The ability to triumph starts with you."'Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.




  'When you are in an argument online and someone calls you an idiot republican or snowflake liberal but you are actually an anarchist YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE'



 Ain't nobody's business if I do: Buffy was chosen by fate to fight vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness.Love, Luck, Cons And Pros.Disney princess!Dames, Chicks, Babes. Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday .Lol. his is exactly how I feel about meditation."Why didn't  I do this earlier?"  Life changing.




Winners, losers, learners, sons to shine, heads above the common.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success...Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: "Ultimately, nature will do the teaching."    --Tom Porter, MOHAWK  ..



The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.BOB DIAMOND, AMERICA'S TAX SALE ATTORNEY, JOIN US HERE, I’LL SEE YOU ON THE TRAINING. GOVERNMENT FORECLOSES."Ultimately, nature will do the teaching."    --Tom Porter, MOHAWK  ..


 


Simple,... right turns. Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, Winners, Losers, Learners, Leaders Of What, Retired from the races for bucks.



"Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.Lol. his is exactly how I feel about meditation."Why didn't I do this earlier?" Life changing.

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Hi,I'mMind. Hi, I'm Mind. I'm very negative and anxious Hi, l' I'm meditation. No worries, can help you. Why didn't| do this earlier? That is ok Mind. Let's be friends for life. Awaken tribe'


Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.


Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Hot Mug Shots Of People.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me. Tips. Time to shine, time to turn lights on, frogs and snakes racing for the darkness. Tricks and trades, movies at home to make, pieces of cake, ice cream to take. Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.

3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!
Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.Gifts to share, life on the beach, l...

Earth Angels, Birds And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks. Rat Races: Daily Horse And Pony Shows.What They Don’t Want You to Know.My good friend, Lance Edwards, has seen too many newbies get into trouble because they trusted the agent or seller in BLIND faith.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause life… -

No comments:

Post a Comment