Monday, February 1, 2021

Dense, Dumb, Simple, shallow, Snakes in your face, anger issues, with the bumps in the roads.

Friends, frogs, fools, dates on the beach, RV camping, with Steven Jarrot,needle snakes, white slave niggers , trades to fuck, pimping butches for gas money, bring smokes please. Dense, Dumb, Simple, shallow, Snakes in your face, anger issues, with the bumps in the roads.


SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'My Memories. My Life .My Loves.No More Rain By Angie Stone .- Wikipedia.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?
This is a story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again. Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree, back to square one. To start over...
LUCKYBREAKSTESTSOVERTIMESEASONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
This is a story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again. Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree, back to square one. To start over...
Hog tales, pigs and freaks to fuck, good times, bones to pick, bones to bury, good times, rides for free. Fun and games, joys and pains, d...

Think James Bond, tall, witty, senior man on the block, heads above common, woman for man, where is he at. Stats, age, location, retired from what, jack of many trades, many hats to wear, over 6 decades. Just a dream, a shot in the dark. Strangers to friends.




I am a man of quality and character looking for a good woman to please in all ways and love over-the-top in a high-quality manner. I speak many languages, am world traveled and have several lifetimes worth of interesting experiences and stories to share. I speak Russian, German, Spanish and parts of 20 other languages... think JASON BOURNE. :) Please tell me about yourself and spoil me with a photo or two so I can see what I can "READ" in your eyes and smile.




I am very good at honesty, friendship, respect, positivity, affection and LOVE... how about you? xo

The laws pertaining to shehitah, Jewish ritual slaughter, are explored. ... 2 “These are the creatures that you may eat from among all the land animals: any animal that ... it must always be broiled, even within the first 72 hour period.51 ... they were forced to purchase kosher beef from London and other large communities.122.
by R Gurtman · ‎2005 · ‎Cited by 2 · ‎Related articles

Kosher is not a style of cooking and therefore there is no such thing as ... is no reason why camel or rabbit meat (both treif) is any less healthy than cow or goat meat. ... For example, there is some evidence that eating meat and dairy together ... and the pig are not kosher because each lacks one of these two qualifications.

 Dense, Dumb, Simple, shallow, Snakes in your face, anger issues, with the bumps in the roads.


The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment