Monday, October 10, 2016

Just remember, I cannot be replaced.

Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. (Princess and the Frog).
But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

You're the best thing I never knew I needed. (Princess and the Frog). Peace, love, joy, happiness, rites of passages daily, thanks given for the gift of life, jumps for joy for lessons learned, in the daily walks. Good, bad and ugly gone for the day, night changes in the lives of the birds of the marches, circles dined in the food chain. King of the food canines for the birds in the marches, depends on the graces, skills, wits and charms of the males to attract the females. SPOILER ALERTSTEVEN JARROT- SICK .STEVEN JARROT- Crook, Cheater, Liar: Ya lil stupid ass fish I ain't swimming wit uuuuuu....Crook, Cheater, Liar: NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, HE IS A SICK.

Rachel Jarrot,Rach Jay, Steven Jarrot, Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares.Frogs and snakes, dances in the dark, games to play, coins to toss, pages to turn. Trips to hell and back,lovers and haters, stories to share.
Image result for suck my dick
Another dance for the song and dances done for dinner , changes with the shadows of the sun, setting the stage of night. Tweety birds, cranes, frogs, king snakes, American Toads, settle for the night. Food, flights of danger to last for the birds, bugs, and butterflies. Nite noises on the marches.Welcome 2 The Party: Hair And Wigs, Cows With Horns, Bald Heads And Halos,Fish And Frogs Tails, Funny Faces."Omg you look exactly like your dog" Ya lil stupid ass fish I ain't swimming with you....In-n-Out vs. Dick's Dogs, Suckers, RV Views, Dream Lives, Dick's Dogs, Suckers, RV Views, Dream Lives.

Bask In The Glow Of Adele Telling Critics To 'Suck My Dick' Mid-Concert

Huffington Post
“Some dickhead ... tried to say that my voice isn't me on record,” she says over the cries of screaming fans. “Dude, suck my dick.” ...

Image result for suck my dick


Adele Responds to Critics During Concert: 'Suck My Dick' - People

Adele didn't hold back after a music producer suggested her voice was distorted from her recordings.


Adele Dedicates Show to Orlando, Tells Critic to “Suck My Dick ...

Vanity Fair
 The multiple Grammy winner has never been known to mince words.

No comments:

Post a Comment