Thursday, April 13, 2023

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.

To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface.Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.
No photo description available.
No more options to cancel or void.BLACK, WHITE, WHOLES IN HEADS, COINS TO PLAY, SIGNS OF GOOD TIMES, BOTH SIDES.Dan Evans :CBS Evening News',Old Dog, new tricks, what comes next, after listing is pending, choices to make.
No photo description available.
Expired listing, closing date was missed, the parties are no longer engaged in an active contract with each other.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.
No photo description available.
All reactions:
1

 "Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment