Tuesday, August 23, 2022

We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together. :One Nation :God Bless America.

 Somewhere between good and bad. Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful. Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It's basically a myth. The heroes journey. The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever.

May be an image of 3 people

I AM A BLACK MAN. And as a black man I vow to build my brothers and not destroy them. It’s TIME we stood together as one. Thank you @calibredjd for delivering this challenge to me! I will not let you down!I just drink a gallon of water and used 3 liters of cocoa butter.. I ain’t aging like this




HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT! Here I am.What can be brighter than the stars:King Or Knight???Son To Shine: 

There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. American Birds: Talk To Hands:Treats. Get Your $10 Welcome Bonus: Elizabeth Harris: Good In Sweet Tips. RAZZLE DAZZLE!DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL.
For far too long we’ve torn each other down as a community and now we need to be stronger than ever. If I tagged you, brother, then continue this #challenge. Post a pic of yourself and tag other brothers to further build and boost! If I didn’t tag you, I’m sorry but still …
No photo description available.

TERMINATIONS, UCC 3, END GAME, NOT SIGNING, UCC 2, BECAUSE, YOU CAN NOT HAVE A UCC 2, WITHOUT A UCC 1 , THE FINANCIAL FORM. WHY WOULD SIGN. TERMINATIONS STANDS. NO EXTENSIONS REQUESTED, OR GIVEN.Thanks George Soros!

Under Construction 🚧 everyday I’m striving to achieve more
No photo description available.

'I raise .I call. | fold. I'm all in'. Spruce Power/Solar Panel Complaints)How To Turn A Termination Into A Transfer. Create Midterm, Replace Termination, 4 Pages Of Shit Added.THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...


We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together. :One Nation :God Bless America.THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...

We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together. :One Nation :God Bless America, Ways to tell your future, helps you to tune in, and get the answers to the questions that matter, and study long, and study hard, to predict the outcomes you want.It's amazing bless to.me dear .

 FAKE NEWS.Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, with crooks, cheaters, liars, stuck on stupid. Up on the roof, down on paper, nothing for the mess created. What happens now, the stories to be written.

  LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ AttornSHARE SHARE SHARE..Christina Medley, May 5, 2022. This individual thinks he's above the law because he has friends in law enforcement who warn him, make things go away, and help him stay 1 step ahead. It sickens me that I can not get justice.

ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .REFINE .YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY.

'HE wouldn't have waited an hour to go in...'



Eyes Open Right. ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .REFINE .YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY.This individual thinks he's above the law because he has friends in law enforcement who warn him, make things go away, and help him stay 1 step ahead


Txs a lot American Birds, Faces Of Freedom.I am missing something,I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. But don't take my word for what people are saying
image not displayed
Chances To Change, Boats To Float, Over Seven Seas.
Focus Secrets, History boxed, blue birds to tell, changing places, with earth angels, goodness and mercy angels, out in sky. Gifts of joys and plea...

 Golden Calf.Break Downs, Ham...BAD THOUGHTS. ARTICLE BY. JAMES HOWARD KUNSTLER. MOSES ON THE MESA : I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. What beef? words, in waves, pigs, hogs, hoes, faces in the herd. Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.


No comments:

Post a Comment