Friday, March 11, 2022

Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up.Contact Berman, Berman, Berman, Schneider & Lowary, LLP

 Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally? What can help:'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Pressure give, to sign Ucc transfer, when account was terminated at the sale of the house in 2018. Now they.

Please provide an email addresses for buyer(s) and seller(s) to initiate DocuSign, and capture signature electronically for the transfer.Trying hard to turn the Ucc terinamation on file to a transfer, just need seller, to close the trades today.. This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving..."“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.
May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'When it's judgement day and God pulls out a list of all your social media comments catmonememes (chuckles) I'm in danger'


Attachments Wed, Feb 2, 2022. 2:15 PM
Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- Hello Laurie,How are you? Hope things are going well. I am ready to sell my house, have asswhites on the roof, crooks, cheaters, liars. Help.Laurie Buchanan.


Pressure give, to sign Ucc transfer, when account was terminated at the sale of the house in 2018. Now they.
Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares,Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- How to turn a termination into a transfer, on a dead account. Shoot again. I get it, change is difficult.
But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... "If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'MAYBE SATAN'S RIGHT... trrerhed MAYBE PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CUNTS. WRETCHED'


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Welcome to your worst nightmare!I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. SPRUCE POWER,Bait? Trap? Setup? First Amendment Audit Tactics Revealed.

May be an image of text that says 'Y'all ever heard of a reverse exorcism It's when the devil tells the priest to exit the child's body ١ like dark humor but holy feck fuck'


Dan Evans,

Evans, How to turn a UCC form, termination to Trandfer UCC-Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- Hello Laurie,How are you? Hope things are going well. I am ready to sell my house, Laurie Buchanan.





Failed to close, February 28, 2022. Out of contract, not interested in a transfer, on a closed account, no free rides. Terms unacceptable, not a option to place on title, crooks, cheaters, liars, assholes on the roof. 8 weeks to complete, do not like, will not sign, ever.
May be an image of outdoors

Attachments Wed, Feb 2, 2:15 PM
Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- Hello Laurie,How are you? Hope things are going well. I am ready to sell my house, Laurie Buchanan.



Dan Evans,


Mon, Mar 7, 3:56 PM)

I understand. If there was anything we could do, we certainly would. This is 100% stalled until Spruce gets the necessary documentation. How to turn a UCC form, termination to Trandfer UCC-Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- Hello Laurie,How are you? Hope things are going well. I am ready to sell my house, Laurie Buchanan.



 

Thank you,

 

 

Dan Evans

DRE Lic. # 01324544

951.764.4866

devans@tvhomesteam.com

 


www.TemeculaValleyHomesTeam.com



No comments:

Post a Comment