Monday, May 24, 2021

Son To Shine. Robert Downey Jr. Knot-y or nice? I guess we'll never know...Merry Christmas, all!

 My, but what big beautiful black eyes you have,...all the better to hear, what's in the heart.so if I may be so bold, also what beautiful legs you also have.



THE RUNS.- Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Deniece Williams: Happy Birthday Notes. GOODINSWEETTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COM. School of Hard Knocks.




Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! Son BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.My, but what big beautiful black eyes you have,...all the better to hear, what's in the heart.so if I may be so bold, also what beautiful legs you also have.

Freaks, frogs, hogs to ties, faces in the crowds, good time toads, suckers for free rides, shit and stuff, back in time, role models, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in cali, twists and turns, pages to books . Donkeys to date, freaks in the nights, winners, losers, pigs and hogs, family affairs. Rednecks, retards, NY snakes in grass, songs to sing, how much to pay. Son To Shine. Robert Downey Jr. Knot-y or nice? I guess we'll never know...Merry Christmas, all!


Can you see me? “If you do what’s hard, your life will be easy. If you do what’s easy, your life will be hard.” #Jeezy DROPPING GEMS on how to be SUCCESSFUL .Just had to share, views online...I swear I thought of u ..THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course , a course to the neverlands.My, but what big beautiful black eyes you have,...all the better to hear, what's in the heart.so if I may be so bold, also what beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment