Sunday, June 16, 2019

Nuts on the down low, good time toafs, faces in the shadows, freaks, frogs, fools, plenty of fish.



 I’m a 44 y/o bi masc closeted Man is tired of being closeted, Tired of looking for affection and acceptance from the typical superficial douchebag on here. It’s bad enough to feel shame from sexual preference let alone to be insulted from some shallow Dildo on here. I’m looking for something that seems impossible to find and many seek.Nuts on the down low, good time toafs, faces in the shadows, freaks, frogs, fools, plenty of fish.

An older Daddy to guide and or advise his boyfriend from his own personal experience to becoming a better Man.Looks ,age, and financial situation are not things I’m concerned about. I’m employed, work hard and self sufficient. Just because I prefer to sleep in the BBottom Bunk doesn’t mean I’m a Bitch So Try to Be kind.And don’t assume I won’t hesitate to choke a bitch for hurting my loved ones or those who stand behind me.

Nuts on the down low, good time toafs, faces in the shadows, freaks, frogs, fools, plenty of fish.I’m waiting for you, please find me soon, I’ve wasted enough time looking for you in personal adds that are so personal that what I used to feel shame about is nothing compared to the amount of sadness and lonely men Looking for Daddy on the internet and settling for some rude wannabe Dick who’s only into smooth femme boys who look like gurls. Who’s your Daddy now Dildobaggens?

I know there’s has to be a reason I wantYou in my life so bad, I’ve been walking this earth without you for so long that I’ve become lost and seek purpose.Please find me Daddy, there is no one without you too....Nuts on the down low, good time toafs, faces in the shadows, freaks, frogs, fools, plenty of fish.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor
I want to find my soulmate which for so many years I thought was a woman. No woman has ever made me complete, and no man has ever completely tried. I’ve been looking for you my entire life , I just never could admit my life is better suited to follow and you my Daddy were meant to lead it.


Dream lover, dreams of a band singing songs to dance to, views of the great man for a fake friend, dicks to suck on the down low, lyon to kids, Rachel, Rocky, Charlie, and Charles R. Jarrot,I’m a 30 y/o bi masc closeted Man is tired of being closeted, fun and games to be a crook and a robber, to prey on veterans with cash to spare, lost in the house of truthful and honest.  Nuts on the down low, good time toafs, faces in the shadows, freaks, frogs, fools, plenty of fish.

Time to tell, time to shine, classes on the beach, love and hate, horns to blow, horns to goats, good deals. Time to flip the coins for the hemal of the group of frogs, groups of fags, frogs and freaks to party and play in Upland, for the rest of the year, good times in the hills and valleys, bumps in the road, forks to choose, changes to mask needed now. Pictures tell the stories better.  

Nuts on the down low, good time toafs, faces in the shadows, freaks, frogs, fools, plenty of fish.Steven Jarrot: I’m a 57 y/o bi masc closeted Man is tired of being
closeted. 7608512267:stevenjarrot@yahoo.com..Best fake friend, cheater, alert, girlfriends change by the hour, for pimp and drug dealer, new bags of best sacks of shit to spare, extra special this holiday seasons. Season passes available with purchase of two fists to stick up the suckers ass, prizes for the fun and games, party and play today in Upland, cows to cross, open ranges for the bitches, for the butches, for the jackasses in the hills and valleys. Rachel Jarrot : Randy, Rocky, Butches, bitches, fake friends, fake hair, fake life of a rock star, white, whales, at UCLA? Party and play pals, with daddy, Steven Jarrot, 7603601613.



We make a choice to be happy, joyful and helpful to the others that we encounter just to keep our lives in focus. It is time to wake up and smell the roses and be thankful for the tests over time that you were able to overcome. In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more..... GDLKG BI MALE ..Steven Jarrot: I’m a 57 y/o bi masc closeted Man is tired of being closeted. 7608512267:stevenjarrot@yahoo.com..Snakes in the Grass: Let's Define a fag hag, not sure what it may be today?



We make a choice to be happy, joyful and helpful to the others that we encounter just to keep our lives in focus. It is time to wake up and smell the roses and be thankful for the tests over time that you were able to overcome. In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more..... GDLKG BI MALE ..Steven Jarrot: I’m a 57 y/o bi masc closeted Man is tired of being closeted. 7608512267:stevenjarrot@yahoo.com..Snakes in the Grass: Let's Define a fag hag, not sure what it may be today?


No comments:

Post a Comment