Monday, December 12, 2016

Dave Fish: At least we got channels named after us! πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb" 14 Crooks: ! Aha ha ha ha hha

Dave Fish At least we got channels named after us!! Aha ha ha ha hha just remembered your a dave to hahahaa fair do's your immune as a Dave of the saves lol....David Turley: Ha ha.Monroe James Summers yes me too...u know i turned 43 this year and my libido just keeps getting strornger...lol,....something wrong with me ....lol Thing is i used to think that was fugly bro. Looks were important to me. But i woke up one day and realized my best friend was very beautiful.Jennifer Evans: Tips And Stories Shared: I feel that way about sex sometimes too! πŸ˜†Dave Fish: At least we got channels named after us! πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb" 14 Crooks: ! Aha ha ha ha hha
 
πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb" 14 Crooks: Age Of Darkness. Wales On Land. Pros.Monroe James Summers yes me too...u know i turned 43 this year and my libido just keeps getting strornger...lol,....something wrong with me ....lol She maybe a bit over weight but she also has a very big heart. I love her heart therefore i love her.Luke Paul Hopwood It's a weird one this, because her head's not actually that bad and there's a cracking pair of tits on it....Pez Wilson: This weren't funny first time now it's fucking boring are we gonna go through every name and every ugly bird..Monroe James Summers yes me too...u know i turned 43 this year and my libido just keeps getting strornger...lol,....something wrong with me ....lol..Jennifer Evans I feel that way about sex sometimes too! πŸ˜†

Dave Boom Martin:Jennifer Evans I feel that way about sex sometimes too! Jennifer Evans I feel that way about sex sometimes too! πŸ˜†Dave Fish:  At least we got channels named after us! πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb" 14 Crooks: ! Aha ha ha ha hha 

Monroe James Summers yes me too...u know i turned 43 this year and my libido just keeps getting strornger...lol,....something wrong with me ....lol


πŸ˜†



That's fucked up nephew,where u get a picture of my girlfriend I knew there was something going on between u two, that's just wrong I loved her now u can have all of her!!ctfu...Monroe James Summers yes me too...u know i turned 43 this year and my libido just keeps getting strornger...lol,....something wrong with me ....lol.Jennifer Evans: Tips And Stories Shared: I feel that way about sex sometimes too! πŸ˜†Dave Boom Martin:Jennifer Evans I feel that way about sex sometimes too! Jennifer Evans I feel that way about sex sometimes too! πŸ˜†Dave Fish:  At least we got channels named after us! πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb" 14 Crooks: ! Aha ha ha ha hha 

2 comments:

  1. Notes to a fool in a family of frogs, Cuban transplants, gods and legends in their own minds, Super-freaks, super-wide Jewish Rock stars?Sluts, slugs, stars under the sands of time. American veterans, homeless blues on the shores, dances in the dark. Goats horns of love and hate, pages to books, Rachel Jarrot, Rach Jay, Sheri And Steven Jarrot, frogs, snakes, crooks, cheaters liar, herds of donkeys, monkeys to dodge. Charles R. Jarrot, freak, frog, crook, cheater, liar, faces to change, coins to flip, stories to recap. Hats, Horns, Wigs, Caps, Dykes, Butches, Frogs In Seas Of Frogs. Hops Away.

    Not in this life, more dreams to action in place, or just for sleep time in that world. Happy and gay is the lifestyle to share, cum is cum in the dark, fruits and nuts to share and always search. Disappointments in the live on hand, prefer the life on TV and at the movies, work for it, and it can be use is the way to get the things that you want.  Destiney Caudill Why do most guys with long hair have better hair than me?...David Morgan For some reason, the quote that comes to my mind is 'skyrim belongs to the nords' whenever i see him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ either way, he is quite a looker load. A.hate😘B.like😌C.loveπŸ’D.miss☹️E.want🀀

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stories to share with you. Check out 7608512267 on google, check images also, if you have interest. Frog tales, fairy tales. Fags out of box, yellow snakes and worms, hackers, crooks and robbers, land whales, tricks to rob you blind. Charles R. jarrot, by credit or cash, will steal from his own family, why not you? American Birds, sit and spin, party and play, gang bangs, cum in ass, cum on face, it's all good to Steven Jarrot 7608512267. Cum bang tonight. Good times, snake in grass, crook and cheater, veterans to pay. Always searching for prey online, craigslist cum hound.

    ReplyDelete